About Marika Cherfas, M.D.
Since immigrating to the United States of America, Brooklyn Bioidentical Doctor Marika Cherfas, M.D. at Integrated Medical Arts, PC life’s work has been that of helping others. She was born in an impoverished country in Eastern Europe which lacked possibilities and was bedeviled by the scourge of communism.
When she was fortunate enough to move to the United States, she embraced the opportunity and dedicated herself to her life’s work. Since coming to America in 1990, she completed her residency at New York University, worked for industry leaders in every bailiwick of the medical profession, and opened up her own medical practice which has thrived profusely.
Helping others is the apotheosis of her life. This was inscribed into her from a very young age, when her mother would instill into her the adage that service is the rent we pay for living. This is why she lives to heal.
In addition to English, Marika Cherfas, M.D. also speaks Russian, Latvian, Polish and Estonian.
- Physician Internal Medicine, Professional Medical Arts, Brooklyn
- Jan 1996 – Present
- Specialist Doctor, Atkins Medical Center New York
- Doctor on Call, Brooklyn Hospital Brooklyn
- Faculty Research Assistant, New York University (NYU)
- Estonian Riga Medical Institute, Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Riga
- Graduated with an Honors diploma, in the top 1% of her class.
- New York University (NYU) School of Medicine, Residential Fellow New York
- Who’s Who, 2003 – Present
- Patient Choice Award, 2001 – Present
- America’s Top Physician, 2001 – 2003
- Compassionate Doctor Award, 2014
- Woman of Distinction Award, 2016
Brooklyn Bioidentical Doctor Marika Cherfas, M.D. at Integrated Medical Arts, PC has been practicing medicine for over 20 years and is very passionate about helping others feel their best. For more information about how Dr. Cherfas’s personalized Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy programs can benefit you, call Integrated Medical Arts, PC in Brooklyn today for a consultation!